WHAT TO DO?
- Toro: A Historical and Monumental Complex. Romanesque churches with the Colegiata as a distinguished place, Mudejar like San Salvador, monasteries like Sancti Spiritus, palaces like the Marquis of Alcañices Palace, doors and walls ... a display of history and culture in every corner of this town with smell of Toro red wine with appellation. The wine tourism has become another major tourist attraction for toresans with attractions such as the Grape Harvest Festival. Is famous for its carnivals, with declaration of touristic interest.
- Zamora: Historic Ensemble. More than two dozen Romanesque churches are spread throughout the city and mingle with many eclectic and historical buildings that have allowed the inclusion of Zamora in the exclusive group of municipalities that form the European Route of Modernism. And modernism to contemporary architecture with numerous representative buildings that have earned international recognition and have enriched the heritage of the city. Does not forget its internationally renowned Easter.
- Enclaves near Zamora: Arcenillas, where the parish church exposes a set of 11 panels painted in the fifteenth century by Fernando Gallego. Casaseca de las Chanas has in its church a Gothic-Renaissance Mannerist retable by Juan Ruiz de Zumeta. In La Hiniesta, the porch of the parish church is one of the most beautiful of Gothic style in the province. Molacillos has its church, only example of Levantine Baroque in these lands.
- Pereruela is an important active pottery enclave with exceptional pots and clay ovens.
- Fermoselle: A Historic Complex. Shows a nice architecture. Stunning views of the Arribes. La Casa del Parque of the Arribes del Duero in the former convent of San Francisco. Are famous the bull runs in the main square.
- Arribes del Duero: : Fariza, Cozcurrita, Pinilla de Fermoselle, Villardiegua de la Ribera, all these towns have spectacular views and viewpoints over Duero river canyon. The Denomination of Origin of Wine Arribes offers on this land the native varieties such as Juan Garcia, Rufete and tempranillo among others.
- Environmental Cruise of the Duero Arribes.